Showing Collections: 151 - 162 of 162
This collection consists of photographs of student members of The Lawrence including group photographs, students at work, miscellaneous images, and copies of photos using in several issues of the newspaper, specifically in May 1997 and Spring 1998.
The Gerrish Thurber Papers consist largely of correspondence created during Thurber's tenure as librarian and reflect the day-to-day activities conducted during the course of library business. Items of note include correspondence between Thurber and librarians from other secondary schools and colleges and universities. Also included are materials documenting the history of major gifts to library and the John Dixon Library building.
The Henry S.M. Uhl Lawrentiana Collection consists of Lawrenceville School-related material collected by Henry Uhl and the Uhl family. The collection documents Henry Uhl's time at Lawrenceville and his subsequent relationship with the school after his graduation. Documents include awards and honors, text of addresses, newspaper clippings, correspondence, and Lawrenceville School publications.
The collection consists of smaller collections of photographs organized by subject.
Collection of vinyln records and soundscriber disks relating to The Lawrenceville school. Vinyln records are mostly musical performances by Lawrenceville students and alumni, while the soundscriber disks contain mostly lectures and speeches.
This collection contains photos and color slides of campers and counselors at Lawrenceville School Camp. Photographs depict sports, swimming, landscaping, eating, and other general camp activities.
This collection consists of bound correspondence between Theodore P. Wallower and his father, F.C. Wallower, during his time at Lawrenceville.
The Thornton Wilder collection consists of material created by Wilder during his time at Lawrenceville and material about Wilder that was created posthumously. Notable documents include correspondence with Head Master Abbott, various school administrators, and the Wilder family, an article Wilder wrote about The Lawrenceville School, and pages from an Our Town manuscript that he donated to the school.
The Woman's Club of Lawrenceville Photograph Collection consists of two folders. Folder 1 has twelve photographs from a fashion show/bazaar and luncheon. Folder 2 has sixteen photographs largely from an dinner and dining event at Drumthwacket.
The bulk of the Woman's Club of Lawrenceville Records consists of a lengthy run of meeting minutes. The run covers 1895 through 1990. Also included are founding documents and constitutional revisions, numerous programs for club events, and documents pertaining to club anniversaries and scholarships for students
- The Lawrenceville School 76
- Lawrenceville School -- History 75
- Lawrenceville (N.J.) 53
- correspondence 51
- Education, Secondary -- United States 47
- High schools -- Alumni and alumnae 31
- High school student activities 30
- New Jersey -- History. 29
- newspaper clippings 29
- High school teaching -- United States. 17
- High school student extra-curricular activities 14
- High school sports 13
- High school students -- United States. 12
- High school teachers -- United States. 12
- High schools -- Curricula -- United States 12
- magazines (periodicals) 12
- High school students -- United States -- Societies and clubs. 11
- annual reports 11
- minutes 11
- photographs 11 + ∧ less
- English 160
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Lawrenceville School. Stephan Archives 18
- Heely, Allan Vanderhoef 15
- Lawrenceville School. Office of the Headmaster 14
- Abbott, Mather Almon 11
- Lawrenceville School. Board of Trustees 10
- Heely, Frances Thompson (Pattie) 9
- Evans, A. R. (Albert Raymond) 8
- Lavino, Edwin M. 7
- Lawrenceville School. Alumni and Development Office 6
- Bunting, Josiah, III 5
- Hamill, Samuel McClintock, 1812-1889 5
- Brown, Isaac V. (Isaac Van Arsdale) 4
- Cary, Michael S. 4
- Abbott, Elsie Twining 3
- Calliopean Society (Lawrenceville School) 3
- Green, John Cleve 3
- Kirby, Allan P. 3
- Lawrenceville School 3
- Lawrenceville School. Alumni Assocation 3
- Lawrenceville School. Buildings & Grounds 3 + ∧ less