Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 178
This collection consists of materials created by the Office of the Academic Dean. It includes curriculum books; general information on such topics as department chairs and international programs; and summer session materials. The collection ranges in date from 1880 to 2017.
This collection consists of audio-visual recordings of students and faculty discussing topical issues concerning Diversity, Inclusion and Community Engagement Collection.
The collection contains materials created and/or used by the Deans of Faculty, including faculty personnel records; committee materials; reports; and information pertaining to academic, faculty, and housemaster matters. The bulk of the collection consists of faculty personnel records spanning roughly a century.
This collection is made of materials created by the Office of the Dean of Residential Life. The bulk of the collection consists mainly of Advisee Lunch notes but also includes a few other items created by the Dean of Residential Life and/or their Office.
Collection consists of mostly audio cassette tapes of School Meetings.
This collection consists of photographs of the student body members with their respective Houses on campus. Many photographs depict students outside of the house, but also some inside the house showing students in their rooms, in common areas, and dining. Photographs of students athletics are included, showing team units for baseball, basketball, football, golf, soccer, swimming, tennis, and track.
This collection contains documents created by the Office of the Dean of Students. Included are Advisee lunch notes and policy files. Also included are correspondence, announcements, flyers, brochures, student awards, student council information and other items related to students at lawrenceville. A large part of the collection contains restricted information.
The Office of the Treasurer Records include accounting records; information on bequests given to Lawrenceville; reports on the campus buildings and grounds; and development materials. Construction of the Crescent Houses and numerous renovations during the late 1980s are heavily documented. The collection ranges in date from 1886 to 1994.
Collection contains oral histories and interviews relating to the Lawrenceville School.
This collection consists of photographs, slides, and negatives of Periwig Club performances and celebrations.
The Alexander Hamilton Phillips Papers consist of two items: a conduct and scholarship report for a student dated 1834 and a typed copy of a biographical sketch of Phillips created to F.B. Lee and originally printed in the "Genealogical and Personal Memorial of Mercer County, New Jersey."
The Philomathean Society Records consists of documents created during the course of society business. Included are the constitution and bylaws, financial records, membership rolls, attendance records, meeting minutes, and committee reports. Documents cover the club's founding in 1855 through its disbanding in 1924. The meeting minutes are notable as they shed light on some of the rituals and inner workings of the Society.
The bulk of the Charles Henry Raymond Papers consist of correspondence documenting Raymond's activities as assistant head master and head of the elocution department. Correspondents include Simon J. McPherson, Mather Abbott, members of the Green family, and numerous prominent alumni and people of the time. Also included here are numerous programs and printed ephemera for campus events.
The Charles Saxon Parents Day Cartoon Collection consists of six original cartoons drawn by Saxon, each with a humorous take on Parents Day at The Lawrenceville School. The cartoons were drawn in 1963.
The School Calendars Collection consists of blank student handbooks, date books, and calendars that are distributed to students for the purpose of planning their school day. The run begins in the early 20th century and runs through present day.
- The Lawrenceville School 79
- Lawrenceville School -- History 77
- Lawrenceville (N.J.) 55
- correspondence 51
- Education, Secondary -- United States 49
- High schools -- Alumni and alumnae 32
- High school student activities 30
- newspaper clippings 30
- New Jersey -- History. 29
- High school teaching -- United States. 19
- High school student extra-curricular activities 15
- High school sports 14
- High schools -- Curricula -- United States 14
- High school students -- United States. 13
- High school teachers -- United States. 13
- photographs 13
- Headmasters 12
- magazines (periodicals) 12
- High school students -- United States -- Societies and clubs. 11
- Private school trustees 11 + ∧ less
- English 176
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Lawrenceville School. Stephan Archives 18
- Heely, Allan Vanderhoef 15
- Lawrenceville School. Office of the Headmaster 15
- Abbott, Mather Almon 11
- Lawrenceville School. Board of Trustees 11
- Heely, Frances Thompson (Pattie) 9
- Evans, A. R. (Albert Raymond) 8
- Bunting, Josiah, III 7
- Lavino, Edwin M. 7
- Lawrenceville School. Alumni and Development Office 6
- Cary, Michael S. 5
- Hamill, Samuel McClintock, 1812-1889 5
- Brown, Isaac V. (Isaac Van Arsdale) 4
- Abbott, Elsie Twining 3
- Calliopean Society (Lawrenceville School) 3
- Green, John Cleve 3
- Kirby, Allan P. 3
- Lawrenceville School 3
- Lawrenceville School. Admissions Office 3
- Lawrenceville School. Alumni Assocation 3 + ∧ less