Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The Catherine Boczkowski Papers consist of documents created and used by her in while teaching advanced placement and honors chemistry. Included are AP Chemistry exam review material, syllabi, lecture notes, work and review sheets, lab manuals, quizzes, tests, and student work.
The Josiah Bunting Papers consist of the documents relating to persoanl life of Josiah Bunting. Included are letters, notes, and correspondence, clippings, and personal writings. Documents relating to Josiah Bunting's position as Lawrenceville School's Headmaster can be found in DC115 Office of the Headmaster Collection.
The Communications Department records consist of the public relations files of communications directors, school press releases, clippings off-campus newspapers, and other documents pertaining to the Communications Department collected by the Archives.
The Roland Jessup Mulford Papers consist of correspondence and manuscripts pertaining to Mulford's book entitled "History of the Lawrenceville School."
The bulk of the New Jersey Scholars Program records consist of files on scholars within the program and documents used in preparation for the program by faculty and advisors. Also included are annual reports. Collection also includes photos which can be found in a box located at the end of the historic photo collection (2nd row in compact). Inventory of the photos can be found on the J Drive>Archives>Photos>New Jersey Scholars Program Records Photo Inventory.
This collection consists of materials created by the Office of the Academic Dean. It includes curriculum books; general information on such topics as department chairs and international programs; and summer session materials. The collection ranges in date from 1880 to 2017.
The bulk of the Charles Henry Raymond Papers consist of correspondence documenting Raymond's activities as assistant head master and head of the elocution department. Correspondents include Simon J. McPherson, Mather Abbott, members of the Green family, and numerous prominent alumni and people of the time. Also included here are numerous programs and printed ephemera for campus events.
The Samuel R. Slaymaker II Papers document the history of the creation of his book Five Miles Away: The Story of The Lawrenceville School. Documents cover both the research and writing process. Of particular interest is correspondence detailing the origins of the project and feedback from school administration and alumni that Slaymaker received prior to publication.
The T. Dean Swift Papers consists of drafts for a James C. Mackenzie biography and research materials used during the writing process. The research materials consist of Mackenzie correspondence and writings.
The Gerrish Thurber Papers consist largely of correspondence created during Thurber's tenure as librarian and reflect the day-to-day activities conducted during the course of library business. Items of note include correspondence between Thurber and librarians from other secondary schools and colleges and universities. Also included are materials documenting the history of major gifts to library and the John Dixon Library building.
- Subject: High schools -- Curricula -- United States X
- Lawrenceville School -- History 11
- correspondence 10
- High school teaching -- United States. 7
- High schools -- Alumni and alumnae 7
- Lawrenceville (N.J.) 7
- High school student activities 5
- New Jersey -- History. 5
- High school student extra-curricular activities 4
- newspaper clippings 4
- High school teachers -- United States. 3
- Private school trustees 3
- Private schools -- Curricula -- United States 3
- manuscripts (document genre) 3
- Development & education 2
- Headmasters 2
- High school students -- United States -- Religious life. 2
- New Jersey 2 + ∧ less
- Lawrenceville School. Office of the Headmaster 6
- Lawrenceville School. Board of Trustees 4
- Abbott, Mather Almon 2
- Evans, A. R. (Albert Raymond) 2
- Lawrenceville School. Alumni and Development Office 2
- Bunting, Josiah, III 1
- Heely, Allan Vanderhoef 1
- Heely, Frances Thompson (Pattie) 1
- Kirby, Allan P. 1
- Lavino, Edwin M. 1
- Lawrenceville School. Academic Departments 1
- Lawrenceville School. Communications Department 1
- Lawrenceville School. Office of the Academic Dean 1
- New Jersey Scholars Program 1 + ∧ less