Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
The Josiah Bunting Papers consist of the documents relating to persoanl life of Josiah Bunting. Included are letters, notes, and correspondence, clippings, and personal writings. Documents relating to Josiah Bunting's position as Lawrenceville School's Headmaster can be found in DC115 Office of the Headmaster Collection.
The Calliopean Society Records include meeting minutes, constitutions, bylaws, and other documents created during the the Society's founding and operation. Additional documents include meeting notices, membership rolls, event programs, and student writing. The bulk of the material date from the Society's founding in 1852 through its formal dissolution in 1918. Also included are documents created during revivals of the Society that occurred in the late-1970s and mid-1990s.
The Communications Department records consist of the public relations files of communications directors, school press releases, clippings off-campus newspapers, and other documents pertaining to the Communications Department collected by the Archives.
The bulk of the Housemaster Handbook Collection consists of an incomplete run of Housemaster Handbooks. Handbooks outline the duties of the housemaster and explain procedures for handling any issues students may have in their lives. The bulk of the handbooks date from the 1990s. Also included is a miscellaneous folder of housemaster-related material consisting of meeting minutes, letters to housemasters from headmasters, lists of house rules, and lists of past headmasters.
The Roland Jessup Mulford Papers consist of correspondence and manuscripts pertaining to Mulford's book entitled "History of the Lawrenceville School."
The Philomathean Society Records consists of documents created during the course of society business. Included are the constitution and bylaws, financial records, membership rolls, attendance records, meeting minutes, and committee reports. Documents cover the club's founding in 1855 through its disbanding in 1924. The meeting minutes are notable as they shed light on some of the rituals and inner workings of the Society.
This collection contains materials from Serles' time at Lawrenceville. His schoolwork-- completed assignments and extracurricular activity information-- make up the bulk of the collection. It also includes some correspondence. The items in the collection range in date from 1923 to 1932.
The Clubs Collection was created by the Stephen archives to house items related to student-run clubs. The collection includes documents related to student clubs including posters, membership lists, programs, and correspondence.
The Gerrish Thurber Papers consist largely of correspondence created during Thurber's tenure as librarian and reflect the day-to-day activities conducted during the course of library business. Items of note include correspondence between Thurber and librarians from other secondary schools and colleges and universities. Also included are materials documenting the history of major gifts to library and the John Dixon Library building.
- Subject: High school student extra-curricular activities X
- Lawrenceville School -- History 13
- The Lawrenceville School 13
- Education, Secondary -- United States 10
- High school student activities 9
- Lawrenceville (N.J.) 9
- correspondence 7
- High school students -- United States -- Societies and clubs. 5
- High schools -- Alumni and alumnae 4
- High schools -- Curricula -- United States 4
- New Jersey -- History. 4
- High school sports 3
- High school student newspapers and periodicals 3
- High school students' writings 3
- High school teaching -- United States. 3
- minutes 3
- newspaper clippings 3
- Coeducation 2
- High school student activities -- United States -- Drama. 2
- High school student journalism 2 + ∧ less
- Lawrenceville School. Stephan Archives 4
- Lawrenceville School. Alumni and Development Office 3
- Bunting, Josiah, III 2
- Calliopean Society (Lawrenceville School) 2
- Heely, Allan Vanderhoef 2
- Heely, Frances Thompson (Pattie) 2
- Lawrenceville School. Board of Trustees 2
- Lawrenceville School. Office of the Headmaster 2
- Philomathean Society (Lawrenceville School) 2
- Abbott, Mather Almon 1
- Evans, A. R. (Albert Raymond) 1
- Kirby, Allan P. 1
- Lavino, Edwin M. 1
- Lawrence 1
- Lawrenceville School 1
- Lawrenceville School. Buildings & Grounds 1
- Lawrenceville School. Communications Department 1
- Lawrenceville School. Lawrenceville School Camp 1
- Lawrenceville School. Lawrenceville Service Program 1
- Lawrenceville School. Periwig Club 1 + ∧ less