Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents The Alumni and Development Office Records include documents related to fund raising, alumni association contributions, special campaigns, and alumni functions.
Dates: 1921 - 2013
Scope and Contents The Josiah Bunting Papers consist of the documents relating to persoanl life of Josiah Bunting. Included are letters, notes, and correspondence, clippings, and personal writings. Documents relating to Josiah Bunting's position as Lawrenceville School's Headmaster can be found in DC115 Office of the Headmaster Collection.
Dates: 1969 - 2009; Majority of material found within 1987 - 1995
Scope and Contents The Communications Department records consist of the public relations files of communications directors, school press releases, clippings off-campus newspapers, and other documents pertaining to the Communications Department collected by the Archives.
Dates: 1979 - 2013; Majority of material found within 1994 - 2011
Scope and Contents This collection consists of negatives of photographs taken by Leigh Photographs for the Lawrenceville School dating from Leigh's founding in 1945 through the mid-1990s. Though the bulk of the negatives are black and white, some color negatives are also included. The boxes contain 4x5 and 2.25 x 2.25 negatives. The binders contain 35mm and 120 film negative strips. Subjects of the collection include 175th Anniversary, Abbott Dining Hall, Aerial photographs, Alumni, Alumni events, Awards,...
Dates: circa 1945-1990s
Collection — Box: 1
Scope and Contents The bulk of the papers consist of correspondence between Nicholas H. Noyes and members of The Lawrenceville School administration regarding Noyes family contributions to the school. Much of the correspondence pertains to the Nicholas H. Noyes, Jr. Scholarship Fund. Also included are letters to and from Jansen Noyes regarding Noyes family contributions and the possible projects for the gifts. The correspondence covers both the Head Master Abbott and Head Master Heely administrations.
Dates: 1927 - 1958
Scope and Contents This collection consists of subject files documenting the history and daily activities of Parents at Lawrenceville. Materials include correspondence between Parents at Lawrenceville and members of the school administration, printed handbooks and pamphlets, founding documents and bylaws, and various documents detailing programs and gatherings organized by Parents at Lawrenceville. Additional items of note include material documenting the history of the Ladies' Auxiliary to the Lawrenceville...
Dates: 1923 - 2013
- Names: Lawrenceville School. Alumni and Development Office X
- High schools -- Alumni and alumnae 5
- correspondence 5
- Development & education 4
- Lawrenceville (N.J.) 4
- High school student activities 3
- High school student extra-curricular activities 3
- High school teachers -- United States. 2
- High school teaching -- United States. 2
- High schools -- Curricula -- United States 2
- newspaper clippings 2
- Coeducation 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Headmasters 1
- High school sports 1
- High school students -- United States -- Religious life. 1
- High schools -- United States -- Evaluation 1
- New Jersey 1 ∧ less
- Heely, Allan Vanderhoef 3
- Abbott, Mather Almon 2
- Bunting, Josiah, III 2
- Lawrenceville School. Alumni Assocation 2
- Lawrenceville School. Board of Trustees 2
- Lawrenceville School. Office of the Headmaster 2
- Evans, A. R. 1
- Heely, Frances Thompson (Pattie) 1
- Lavino, Edwin M. 1
- Lawrenceville School 1
- Lawrenceville School. Buildings & Grounds 1
- Lawrenceville School. Communications Department 1
- Lawrenceville School. Stephan Archives 1
- Leigh Photographs 1
- Parents at Lawrenceville 1 ∧ less