Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The Mather Almon Abbott Papers consist of correspondence with various trustees, school administrators and departments, faculty and alumni, and administration of other private schools and colleges. Also included are articles, addresses, speeches, and various aspects of academic, athletic and social life at the school, and various school funds and expansion and building plans. documents on Abbott's support of the movement to repeal prohibition. Also included is correspondence and journal of Mrs....
Scope and Contents The bulk of the Lawrenceville Garden Club Collection consists of administrative records of the club. Included here are the constitution and bylaws, dues logs and membership information, meeting minutes, and programs and event calendars documenting the numerous events in which the Lawrenceville Garden Club has participated.
Collection — Box: 1
Scope and Contents The Thornton Wilder collection consists of material created by Wilder during his time at Lawrenceville and material about Wilder that was created posthumously. Notable documents include correspondence with Head Master Abbott, various school administrators, and the Wilder family, an article Wilder wrote about The Lawrenceville School, and pages from an Our Town manuscript that he donated to the school.
- Names: Abbott, Elsie Twining X
- Education, Secondary -- United States 2
- The Lawrenceville School 2
- annual reports 2
- correspondence 2
- newspaper clippings 2
- Headmasters 1
- High school students' writings 1
- High school teachers -- United States. 1
- High school teaching -- United States. 1
- High schools -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Housing -- Study and teaching. 1
- New Jersey 1
- New Jersey -- History. 1
- Private school trustees 1
- Student housing -- New Jersey -- Lawrenceville School 1
- bylaws (administrative records) 1
- magazines (periodicals) 1 ∧ less