Scope and Contents
The Anniversaries Collection includes documents created around school anniversary celebrations. Documents include planning correspondence, pamphlets and programs outlining festivity details, invitations, school publications, transcripts of addresses and speeches, and newspaper clippings.
- 1910 - 1985
- Lawrenceville School. Stephan Archives (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
Single photocopies and digital photographs may be made for research purposes. Permission to publish materials from the collection must be requested from the Archivist. Researchers are responsible for determining any other copyright questions.
1.46 Linear Feet (4 boxes)
Documents are arranged sequentially according to anniversary.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The Anniversaries Collection has been compiled over the years by the Archives.
Appraisal has been conducted in accordance with The Lawrenceville School Stephan Archives guidelines.
This collection was processed by Casey Babcock in April of 2013.
- Lawrenceville School -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- New Jersey -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- The Lawrenceville School Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- programs (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Anniversaries Collection: Finding Aid
- Casey Babcock
- October 28, 2013
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description