School Calendars Collection
Scope and Contents
The School Calendars Collection consists of blank student handbooks, date books, and calendars that are distributed to students for the purpose of planning their school day. The run begins in the early 20th century and runs through present day.
- 1903 - 2017
- Lawrenceville School. Stephan Archives (Collector, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
Single photocopies and digital photographs may be made for research purposes. Permission to publish materials from the collection must be requested from the Archivist. Researchers are responsible for determining any other copyright questions.
1.25 Linear Feet (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
The School Calendars Collection is arranged chronologically.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The annual daily planner or calendar is transferred annually to the Archives shortly after publication.
Appraisal has been conducted in accordance with The Lawrenceville School Stephan Archives guidelines. Duplicates were removed in instances where there were more than three copies for a given year.
The collection was processed by Casey Babcock in October of 2012.
- High school student activities Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- High school students -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lawrenceville School -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- The Lawrenceville School Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- calendars Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- School Calendars Collection
- Casey Babcock (2012), Jacqueline Haun (2017)
- October 22, 2012; updated October 20, 2017
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the The Lawrenceville School Stephan Archives Repository
2500 Main St.
Lawrenceville 08648 U.S.A. US