Scope and Contents
The Publications Collection was created by the Stephan Archives in an effort to collect many of the shorter-run student publications of The Lawrenceville School. The bulk of these publications are student generated and feature student writing. The publications included in the collection are predominately from the late-20th century though some miscellany from the School's longest running publications (The Lawrence, Olla Podrida, The Lit (DC029)) is also included.
- Creation: 1891 - 2022
- Lawrenceville School. Publications Office (Organization)
- Lawrenceville School. Stephan Archives (Collector, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
Single photocopies and digital photographs may be made for research purposes. Permission to publish materials from the collection must be requested from the Archivist. Researchers are responsible for determining any other copyright questions.
5.42 Linear Feet (20 boxes)
Language of Materials
The Publications Collection is arranged into fifteen series.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The Stephan Archives collects the publications after they are published.
Appraisal has been conducted in accordance with The Lawrenceville School Stephan Archives guidelines.
The collection was processed by Casey Babcock in October of 2012.
Genre / Form
- Education, Secondary -- United States
- High school sports
- High school student activities
- High school student extra-curricular activities
- High school student journalism
- High school student newspapers and periodicals
- High school students -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- High school students -- United States -- Societies and clubs.
- Lawrenceville School -- History
- New Jersey -- History.
- Private schools -- Periodicals
- The Lawrenceville School
- Publications Collection: Finding Aid
- Casey Babcock
- February 20, 2013
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the The Lawrenceville School Stephan Archives Repository
2500 Main St.
Lawrenceville 08648 U.S.A. US