Academic Departments Photograph Collection
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of photographs of students performing in the Spring Dance Concert, as well as student members of bands and orchestras.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
Single photocopies and digital photographs may be made for research purposes. Permission to publish materials from the collection must be requested from the Archivist. Researchers are responsible for determining any other copyright questions.
0.209 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
This collection was processed in April 2022 by Peter K. Steinberg.
- Dance Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Day, Colin
- High school students -- United States. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Music Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Spring Dance Concert Subject Source: Local sources
- The Lawrenceville School Orchestra Subject Source: Local sources
- Academic Departments Photograph Collection
- Peter K. Steinberg
- April 21, 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script