The Lawrence Photograph Collection
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of photographs of student members of The Lawrence including group photographs, students at work, miscellaneous images, and copies of photos using in several issues of the newspaper, specifically in May 1997 and Spring 1998.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
Single photocopies and digital photographs may be made for research purposes. Permission to publish materials from the collection must be requested from the Archivist. Researchers are responsible for determining any other copyright questions.
Biographical / Historical
The first Lawrenceville School newspaper, The Record, was published in 1880. Its name was changed the next year to The Graduate. In 1887, The Graduate became The Lawrence. The Lawrence remains in publication today. Since its inception, all writing, photography, graphics, and layout have been done by the students of The Lawrenceville School.
0.209 Linear Feet (1 narrow box)
Language of Materials
The Lawrence Photograph ollection is arranged thematically and chronologically.
This collection was processed by Peter K. Steinberg in March 2022
- The Lawrence Photograph Collection
- In Progress
- Peter K. Steinberg
- March 21, 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script