Coronavirus (Covid-19) Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection consisits of materials realted to the Lawrenceville Schools response to the global pandemic casued by the Coronavirus (Covid-19) disease. Documents cover topics such as covid-19 testing and other health related topics, distance learning, distance working, changes in policies related to the pandemic, and re-opening.
Conditions Governing Use
Single photocopies and digital photographs may be made for research purposes. Permission to publish materials from the collection must be requested from the Archivist. Researchers are responsible for determining any other copyright questions.
.4 Linear Feet (1 Box)
Language of Materials
Collection is arranged alphabeticly by topic.
This Collection was processed by Stephanie Eder in October 2020
- COVID-19 (Disease) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Coronavirus disease 2019 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Distance education Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Health Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Human Resources Subject Source: Local sources
- Virtual Village Subject Source: Local sources
- Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- In Progress
- Stephanie Eder
- 2020 October
- Language of description
- Script of description