Christine Douglas Raymond Collection
This collection contains a music book of Nineteen Mozart Sonatas for the Piano (1894) signed by Christine Douglas Raymond, daughter of Charles Henry Raymond; and cover letter from Christine's granddaughter, Constance Nunn Miller explaining historic significance to the School.
- Copyright: 1894 - 2009
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
Single photocopies and digital photographs may be made for research purposes. Permission to publish materials from the collection must be requested from the Archivist. Researchers are responsible for determining any other copyright questions.
0.21 Linear Feet (1 box)
This collection is arranged alphabetically.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The immediate source of acquisition is Colette Burns of the Kirby Arts Center, who gave the collection to the Archives in 2011. Colette received the collection in 2009 from Constance Nunn Miller, granddaughter of Christine Douglas Raymond and great-granddaughter of Charles Henry Raymond.
Appraisal has been conducted in accordance with The Lawrenceville School Stephan Archives guidelines
Requires binding repair.
The collection was processed by Rebecca Driscoll in November of 2017.
- High school students -- United States -- Songs and music. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lawrenceville School -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- New Jersey -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- The Lawrenceville School Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Christine Douglas Raymond Collection: Finding Aid
- Rebecca Driscoll
- November 27, 2017
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description