Lawrenceville Diploma Collection
Scope and Contents
This collection contains historical diplomas. It includes diplomas given to Lawrenceville students during the Commencement ceremonies, as well as degrees awarded by other educational instituions to graduates of Lawrenceville.
- 1827 - 1920
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
Single photocopies and digital photographs may be made for research purposes. Permission to publish materials from the collection must be requested from the Archivist. Researchers are responsible for determining any other copyright questions.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
The collection is arranged alphabetically.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The immediate source of acquisition is unknown at this time.
Appraisal has been conducted in accordance with The Lawrenceville School Stephan Archives guidelines.
Diplomas that have sustained damage have been removed for restoration.
The W.H. Hulick dimploma in Folder 3 is slightly warped and will need to go through restoration along with the more damaged items.
The collection was processed by Rebecca Driscoll in October of 2017.
- Commencement ceremonies Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lawrenceville School -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- New Jersey -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- The Lawrenceville School Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lawrenceville Diploma Collection: Finding Aid
- Rebecca Driscoll
- October 27, 2017
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description