Faculty and Staff Vertical Files Collection
Scope and Contents
The Faculty Files Collection consists of files on Lawrenceville School faculty and staff compiled by the Stephan Archives. Collected from a variety of sources the faculty files include correspondence, published writings of faculty, newspaper clippings and other materials documenting the careers of faculty.
Conditions Governing Access
Single photocopies and digital photographs may be made for research purposes. Permission to publish materials from the collection must be requested from the Archivist. Researchers are responsible for determining any other copyright questions.
0.834 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged alphabethicly by Faculty name. Folder numbers were removed in June 2022.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The contents of the Alumni Files Collection come from a variety of sources. The material was collected by the Stephan Archives and includes numerous gifts.
This collections was processed by Stephanie Eder in October of 2017.
- High school teachers -- United States. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lawrenceville School Faculty and Staff Subject Source: Local sources
- Obituaries Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- School employees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Stephens, Jean
- Stephens, Wade C. , Dr.
- Woods, Henry C.
- correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- newspaper clippings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script