Programs and rosters, 1894 - 1915
Scope and Contents
This series includes files on specific sports. The records of specific sports are scattered across the history of the school. The series does not consist of a complete history of all the sports at The Lawrenceville School. Included here are scorebooks, game booklets, documentation of fight songs, historical essays on specific sports, and miscellaneous correspondence. Subseries 5C: Football is of particular notable. It includes a sizeable run of programs from the 20th century, printed ephemera, and several thorough histories of the sport at Lawrenceville.
- 1894 - 1915
- From the Collection: Lawrenceville School. Athletic Department (Organization)
- From the Collection: Lawrenceville School. Stephan Archives (Collector, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
From the Series: 5.84 Linear Feet (17 containers)
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
Existence and Location of Copies
This folder was digitized from August to November 2022. Digital copies are available in Preservica.
- Hill School (Pottstown, Pa.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Kiski School Subject Source: Local sources
- Mercersburg Academy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Phillips Academy, Andover, Mass. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- souvenir programs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
Part of the The Lawrenceville School Stephan Archives Repository
2500 Main St.
Lawrenceville 08648 U.S.A. US