First War Letter, October 1917
Scope and Contents
Contains two copies of 6 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". Pages 3-5 are missing of both letters, and page 1 is missing from the 2nd copy. Norris writes about Lawrenceville alumni in the service and Lawrenceville sports and activities.
- Creation: October 1917
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
From the Collection: 2.09 Linear Feet (5 boxes)
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
- Bronson, Thomas B. (Person)
- Hall, Charles E. (Person)
- Lackey, Richard King (Person)
- Tapley, Russell William (Person)
- Young, Joseph Samuel (Person)
- Birch, Stephen Meserve (Person)
- Skene, Donald Alexander (Person)
- Wright, Avery Granger (Person)
- Smith, Cedric Ellsworth (Person)
- Cueva, Norberto Jose (Person)
- Hunter, Raymond Leslie (Person)
- Colie, Frederic Runyon (Person)
- Kamm, Walker Willis (Person)
- Porter, Hugh Beverly (Person)
- Sills, Kenneth Lander (Person)
- Fowler, Albro Carmon (Person)
- Maroney, Bernard (Person)
- Luke, Thomas Jr. (Person)
- Woodruff, William Harrison (Person)
- Cook, Walter Lawrence (Person)
- Fee, Elam Knott (Person)
- Ambulance service--United States.
- Camp Lee (Va.)
- Croix de guerre (France)
- Plattsburgh Barracks (N.Y.)
- Quartermasters--United States.
- Submarines (Ships) Germany
- United States. Army--Aviation.
- United States. Army--Recruiting, enlistment, etc.--World War, 1914-1918
- World War, 1914-1918--Medals--United States.
- World War, 1914-1918--Naval operations