Group photographs, 1950s
Scope and Contents
The Board of Trustees Photograph Collection documents the the Board of Trustees, it's members, and The Lawrenceville School, in various settings both on and away from campus. Members are depicted at convocations, graduation, and other ceremonies, as well as conducting business affecting the governance of the school and with students.
- Leigh Photographs (Organization)
- Standard Flashlight Co., Inc. Commercial Photographers (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
From the Collection: .417 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
- Convocation Subject Source: Local sources
- Dinners and dining Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Eichelberger, Fred A.
- Gray, Henry G.
- Heely, Allan Vanderhoef
- Heely, Frances Thompson (Pattie)
- Induction Ceremonies Subject Source: Local sources
- Kirby, Allan P.
- L Club Subject Source: Local sources
- Lavino Field House Subject Source: Local sources
- Lavino, Edwin M.
- Mosser, Blair
- Pray, Monroe
- Thomas, Rupert B.
- Titles of honor and nobility Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings