Series 3: Military Papers, 1942 - 2009
Scope and Contents
The Military Papers series includes records from McClellan's service is the Army during World War II and as an Air Force Reserve,correspondence with crew members and their families, and some printed materials.
- 1942 - 2009
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use. Any folders with a red sticker on them must be reviewed by the archivist before researchers may use them.
.4 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
The series is arranged chronologically.
The following material types were removed to separate areas: photographs and negatives, a compact disc of 17 digitized photographs (jpgs), and three audio cassette tapes.
The following were moved to Series 1, 2, or 3: correspondence, funeral/memorial materials, McClellan's “At Lucky Moments”, an article from the New York Times on Lawrenceville School.
- Death notices Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lists Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States -- Air Force Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- newspaper clippings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus