Hudson, Gardner C. Scrapbook , 1921 - 1922
Scope and Contents
This scrapbook contains academic and extracurricular materials from 1921-1922. Included are photographs of Hudson and athletic events, a Lawrenceville YMCA handbook, a term schedule, checks, and contact information on friends. Additional materials include a football program for the Lawrenceville v. Hill School match at New York Univerity, Hudson's election to The Lawrence editorial board, Periwig Club tickets, and academic term reports.
- 1921 - 1922
- Hudson, Gardner C. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Biographical / Historical
Gardner Cummings Hudson was born on January 15th, 1905, in Fitchburg, Massachusetts. He entered the Lawrenceville School in September, 1921, and graduated in 1923. He was an Associate Editor of The Lawrence from 1922-1923, a scorekeeper for athletics, and won first prize for both Fourth Form Extracurricular Reading and the Fall 1922 Oratorical Contest. His former house was Griswold and he attended Brown University for his Bachelors of Science.
1.03 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
A majority of materials have not remained glued into the scrapbook itself. They may be found in the accomponying folder.
- Athletics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Football Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- High school student newspapers and periodicals Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lawrenceville School Fathers Association Subject Source: Local sources
- Periwig Club Subject Source: Local sources
- black-and-white photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- report cards Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- songbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus