Erdman, Harold B. Scrapbook, 1939 - 1941
Scope and Contents
This scrapbook contains materials chronicling Harold B. Erdman's academic and extracurricular life at the Lawrenceville School from 1939-1940. A majority of records are newspaper clippings that relate to his involvement at The Lawrence, Olla Podrida, and sports coverage at the school. Other materials present include a list of class ranking, headmaster announcements, regulations for permits, match boxes, felt badges, a pin, and tickets to social events.
- 1939 - 1941
- Erdman, Harold B., L. 1942 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Biographical / Historical
Harold Buckley Erdman first entered Lawrenceville in 1939 and graduated in 1942. He was a member of the Dramatic Club, the Track & Field team, The Lawrence, and an editor of Olla Podrida from 1941-1942. His former houses included Raymond and Davidson. After graduating and serving in the U.S. Navy during World War II, he earned his Bachelors of Science from Yale University in 1947, and his M.B.A from New York University. Passing away in 2014, he was survived by his wife and 4 children.
.92 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Spencer Mooney L. 2013, grandson of Harold B. Erdman.
- Athletics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dances Subject Source: Local sources
- High school student newspapers and periodicals Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- black-and-white photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- newspaper clippings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- report cards Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
Part of the The Lawrenceville School Stephan Archives Repository
2500 Main St.
Lawrenceville 08648 U.S.A. US