Harold B. Erdman Class of 1942 45th Class Reunion, 1987
Scope and Contents
This scrapbook contains materials on the 45th class reunion, held from May 15-17, 1987. A large amount of the documents are newsletters from the Reunion Committee, photographs of the 1987 reunion, and reunion programs. There are also donation records for the Maurice J. D'Agostino Memorial Scholarship Fund, and a ledger outlining expenses for the 45th reunion. All documents are dated within 1987. Additional material includes a master copy of the class of 1942 alumni directory, a alumni memorial service program, a photocopy of A.G. Dulcan's obituary, a program for the installation of Josiah Bunting III as the 9th headmaster of Lawrenceville, and blank stationary pages for the Class of 1942 24th Reunion.
- Erdman, Harold B., L. 1942 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Biographical / Historical
The Class of 1942 contained about 143 students, and Allan V. Heely was the headmaster at this time. This class graduated just as the United States entered World War II, and many students enlisted in the year following graduation, including Harold B. Erdman.
Harold Buckley Erdman first entered Lawrenceville in 1939 and graduated in 1942. He was a member of the Dramatic Club, the Track & Field team, and a member of Olla Podrida from 1941-1942. His former houses included Raymond and Davidson. After graduating and serving in the U.S. Navy during World War II, he earned his Bachelors of Science from Yale University in 1947, and his M.B.A from New York University. Passing away in 2014, he was survived by his wife and 4 children.
3.55 Linear Feet (1 Box)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Spencer Mooney L. 2013, grandson of Harold B. Erdman
- Committees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- High schools -- Alumni and alumnae Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- alumni directories Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- black-and-white photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- color photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- receipts (financial records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- souvenir programs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus