Young, Everett Townsend
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Contains 4 letters from Davidson to Norris and Davidson's address and a short not written by Norris
Contains 2 copies of a 16 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". The letter consists of an updated "Honor Roll" (a list of Lawrenceville alumni killed while in service), Norris' thoughts about the impending end of the war, a list of Lawrenceville recipients of various war medals, updates about the lives of Lawrenceville alumni in the service, and updates about classes and teachers at the Lawrenceville School.
Contains 1 letter from Le Fevre to Norris, one letter from Le Fevre's father Abram P. Le Fevre to Norris, Le Fevre's address and a note about him written by Norris.
Contains 7 letters from Stephenson to Norris, a newspaper clipping, and Stephenson's address.
Contains 2 copies of an 8 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". The letter consists of an updated "Honor Roll" (a list of Lawrenceville alumni killed and wounded while in the Service, Norris' thoughts about the end of the war, and updates from Lawrenceville alumni about their lives.
Contains 2 newspaper clippings about Young's death, Young's address, and some notes about him written by Norris.
- World War, 1914-1918--Casualties 4
- Camp Taylor (Ky.) 3
- United States. Army--Recruiting, enlistment, etc.--World War, 1914-1918 3
- United States. Naval Aviation Corps 3
- Ambulance service--United States. 2
- Pneumonia. 2
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces--1917-1920 2
- War work--Red Cross. 2
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Prisoners of war. 2
- World War, 1914-1918--Campaigns & battles--France--Marne. 2
- World War, 1914-1918--Campaigns--France--Château-Thierry 2
- Athletics 1
- Austria 1
- Belgium 1
- Bombing, Aerial -- Germany 1
- Bulgaria. 1
- Camp Dix (N.J.) 1
- Camp Gordon (DeKalb County, Ga.) 1
- Camp Jackson (Mo.) 1
- Camp John Wise (Tex.) 1 + ∧ less