Clark, Harold Norman
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Contains 1 letter from Clark to Norris, and 1 letter from Clark to his parents.
Contains 2 letters from Dow's mother to Norris, 1 letter from Norris to Dow's mother, 1 letter from Dow to Norris, 4 copies of letters from Dow to his mother, and Dow's address and a short note written by Norris.
Contains 2 copies of a 16 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". The letter consists of an updated "Honor Roll" (a list of Lawrenceville alumni killed while in service), Norris' thoughts about the impending end of the war, a list of Lawrenceville recipients of various war medals, updates about the lives of Lawrenceville alumni in the service, and updates about classes and teachers at the Lawrenceville School.
Contains 2 copies of a 7 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". The letter consists of updates about Lawrenceville School sports, the death of two Lawrenceville alumni in action, and updates about the lives of Lawrenceville alumni in the service.
- World War, 1914-1918--Western Front. 3
- Ambulance service--United States. 2
- Athletics 2
- Camp Johnston (Jacksonville, Fla.) 2
- Camp Taylor (Ky.) 2
- France--Armed Forces 2
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Prisoners of war. 2
- World War, 1914-1918--Casualties 2
- World War, 1914-1918--Censorship--United States 2
- World War, 1914-1918--Trench warfare 2
- Appendicitis--surgery. 1
- Austria 1
- Belgium 1
- Bombing, Aerial -- Germany 1
- Bulgaria. 1
- Camp Funston (Kan.) 1
- Camp Jackson (Mo.) 1
- Camp John Wise (Tex.) 1
- Camp Joseph T. Robinson (Ark.) 1 + ∧ less