Nester, Alfred Tyrell
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Contains 2 letters from Dow's mother to Norris, 1 letter from Norris to Dow's mother, 1 letter from Dow to Norris, 4 copies of letters from Dow to his mother, and Dow's address and a short note written by Norris.
Contains 2 copies of a 16 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". The letter consists of an updated "Honor Roll" (a list of Lawrenceville alumni killed while in service), Norris' thoughts about the impending end of the war, a list of Lawrenceville recipients of various war medals, updates about the lives of Lawrenceville alumni in the service, and updates about classes and teachers at the Lawrenceville School.
Contains two copies of a 7 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville Friends". Norris updates recipients on Lawrenceville alumni.
Contains 1 postcard from Nester to Norris.
- War work--Red Cross. 3
- Ambulance service--United States. 2
- Camp Jackson (Mo.) 2
- Camp Johnston (Jacksonville, Fla.) 2
- Camp Meade (Md.) 2
- Camp Perry (Ohio) 2
- France 2
- France--Armed Forces 2
- Pneumonia. 2
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces--1917-1920 2
- World War, 1914-1918--Censorship--United States 2
- World War, 1914-1918--Western Front. 2
- African Americans--Segregation. 1
- Athletics 1
- Austria 1
- Belgium 1
- Berlin. 1
- Bombing, Aerial -- Germany 1
- Bulgaria. 1
- Camp Dix (N.J.) 1 + ∧ less