Hanger, William Arnold
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Contains a letter from Norris to "dear friends at Dartmouth and Williams"
Contains 2 copies of a 16 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". The letter consists of an updated "Honor Roll" (a list of Lawrenceville alumni killed while in service), Norris' thoughts about the impending end of the war, a list of Lawrenceville recipients of various war medals, updates about the lives of Lawrenceville alumni in the service, and updates about classes and teachers at the Lawrenceville School.
Contains two copies of a 7 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville Friends". Norris updates recipients on Lawrenceville alumni.
Contains 5 letters from Hanger to Norris, 1 letter from Norris to Hanger, 1 letter from Hanger's father H.B. Hanger to Dr. McPherson, and Hanger's address and some notes written about him by Norris.
Contains 2 copies of a 7 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". The letter consists of updates about Lawrenceville School sports, the death of two Lawrenceville alumni in action, and updates about the lives of Lawrenceville alumni in the service.
Contains 2 letters from Talbert to Norris, Talbert's address, and a note about him written by Norris.
- Ambulance service--United States. 4
- United States. Naval Reserve 4
- Camp Johnston (Jacksonville, Fla.) 3
- Pneumonia. 3
- War work--Red Cross. 3
- Athletics 2
- Camp Jackson (Mo.) 2
- Camp Meade (Md.) 2
- Camp Perry (Ohio) 2
- Camp Taylor (Ky.) 2
- Field Artillery Center and School (Fort Sill, Okla.) 2
- France 2
- Kelly Field (Tex.) 2
- Torpedo-boat destroyers 2
- United States Naval Academy 2
- United States. Army--Recruiting, enlistment, etc.--World War, 1914-1918 2
- United States. Army. Infantry Division, 42nd 2
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Prisoners of war. 2
- World War, 1914-1918--Casualties 2
- World War, 1914-1918--Western Front. 2 + ∧ less