Johnson, Clarence Dean, Jr.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Contains 2 copies of a 16 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". The letter consists of an updated "Honor Roll" (a list of Lawrenceville alumni killed while in service), Norris' thoughts about the impending end of the war, a list of Lawrenceville recipients of various war medals, updates about the lives of Lawrenceville alumni in the service, and updates about classes and teachers at the Lawrenceville School.
Contains two copies of a 7 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville Friends". Norris updates recipients on Lawrenceville alumni.
Contains 1 letter from Johnson to Norris, 1 letter from Johnson's father to Norris, and Johnson's address and notes about him written by Norris.
- Ambulance service--United States. 2
- Camp Grant (Ill.) 2
- Camp Jackson (Mo.) 2
- Camp Johnston (Jacksonville, Fla.) 2
- Camp Meade (Md.) 2
- Camp Perry (Ohio) 2
- France 2
- Pneumonia. 2
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces--1917-1920 2
- War work--Red Cross. 2
- African Americans--Segregation. 1
- Athletics 1
- Austria 1
- Belgium 1
- Berlin. 1
- Bombing, Aerial -- Germany 1
- Bulgaria. 1
- Camp Dix (N.J.) 1
- Camp Gordon (DeKalb County, Ga.) 1
- Camp Hancock (Ga.) 1 + ∧ less