Skip to main content

Arrowsmith, Ray

 Person

Biography

Owner of the Jigger Shop from 1948 to 1960.

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

The Jigger Shop exteriors and owners, 1910-1960 and undated

 File — Box: 3, Folder: 5
Identifier: 6
Scope and Contents From the Series:

This series consists of photographs of the village. In particular of Main Street (Route 206), the Jigger Shop, others shops, people, and the Presbyterian Church, among others.

Dates: 1910-1960 and undated