Ames, Knowton Lyman
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Contains 8 letters from France's father, E. Miller France, to Norris, 3 letters from Norris to E. Miller France, a copy of 1 letter from France to his father, 1 letter from France to Norris, and France's address and a short note about him written by Norris.
Contains various notes, letters, and newspaper clippings all related to recipients of the circular war letters or Lawrenceville alumni.
Contains 2 copies of a 10 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends" and 2 copies of a 2 page supplement to the letter. The letter consists of updates about Lawrenceville alumni in the service and the supplement includes additions and changes from the supplement in the Sixth war letter.
- Subject: World War, 1914-1918--Censorship--United States X
- Corona (Steamboat) 2
- Fort Benjamin Harrison (Ind.) 2
- United States. Army. Reserve Officers’ Training Corps 2
- World War, 1914-1918--Western Front. 2
- Aerial observation (Military science) 1
- Appendicitis--surgery. 1
- Argonne (France) 1
- Camp Funston (Kan.) 1
- Camp Hancock (Ga.) 1
- Camp John Wise (Tex.) 1
- Camp Lee (Va.) 1
- Camp Merritt (N.J.) 1
- Camp Sevier (S.C.) 1
- Camp Taylor (Ky.) 1
- Color blindness 1
- England 1
- Field Artillery Center and School (Fort Sill, Okla.) 1
- Fort Custer (Mich.) 1 ∧ less