Richter, Henry Wingfield
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Contains 2 copies of a 16 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". The letter consists of an updated "Honor Roll" (a list of Lawrenceville alumni killed while in service), Norris' thoughts about the impending end of the war, a list of Lawrenceville recipients of various war medals, updates about the lives of Lawrenceville alumni in the service, and updates about classes and teachers at the Lawrenceville School.
Contains two copies of a 6 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". Norris includes updates on alumni in the service.
Contains a newspaper clipping, Richter's address, and some notes written about Richter by Norris.
Contains 2 copies of a 10 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends" and 2 copies of a 2 page supplement to the letter. The letter consists of updates about Lawrenceville alumni in the service and the supplement includes additions and changes from the supplement in the Sixth war letter.
- United States. Naval Reserve 3
- War work--Red Cross. 3
- Ambulance service--United States. 2
- Athletics 2
- Camp Funston (Kan.) 2
- Camp Hancock (Ga.) 2
- Camp Lee (Va.) 2
- Camp Upton (N.Y.) 2
- Croix de guerre (France) 2
- Fort Custer (Mich.) 2
- France 2
- Légion d'honneur (France) 2
- Liberty bonds 2
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology 2
- Paris (France) 2
- Romania 2
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces--1917-1920 2
- United States. Army. Reserve Officers’ Training Corps 2
- Aerial observation (Military science) 1
- Appendicitis--surgery. 1 + ∧ less