Badham, William Terry
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Arnold, Lawrence Moss, 1918-1919
Contains 1 letter and 1 postcard from Arnold to Norris and Arnold's address.
Badham, William Terry, 1915 - 1918
Contains a newspaper clipping, Badham's address, a short note, and 2 photos of Badham.
Brown, Atwell Johnston, 1917 - 1918
Contains 2 letters from Brown to Norris, Brown's address, and a photo of Brown.
Fowlkes, Henry Stratton, 1917 - 1918
Contains 5 letters from Fowlkes to Norris, clippings from a newspaper article, a wedding inviation, a photo of Fowlkes, and Fowlkes' address and a short note written by Norris.
Third War Letter, December 1917
Contains 2 copies of 7 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville Friends". Page 2 of each letter is missing. Norris includes updates on alumni and the Lawrenceville School. Norris also writes about an alumnus killed in action.
Twelfth Letter - the First Peace Letter, November - December 1918
Contains 2 copies of an 8 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". The letter consists of an updated "Honor Roll" (a list of Lawrenceville alumni killed and wounded while in the Service, Norris' thoughts about the end of the war, and updates from Lawrenceville alumni about their lives.
- World War, 1914-1918--Casualties 3
- Ambulance service--United States. 2
- Camp Lee (Va.) 2
- Camp McClellan (Ala.) 2
- Marriage -- United States. 2
- United States. Army--Aviation. 2
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces--1917-1920 2
- United States. Marine Corps 2
- World War, 1914-1918 Peace 2
- World War, 1914-1918--Campaigns--France--Château-Thierry 2
- wedding announcements 2
- African Americans--Segregation. 1
- Belgium 1
- Camp Funston (Kan.) 1
- Camp Gordon (DeKalb County, Ga.) 1
- Camp Grant (Ill.) 1
- Camp Hancock (Ga.) 1
- Camp Jackson (Mo.) 1
- Camp Johnston (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1
- Camp Meade (Md.) 1 + ∧ less