Blodgett, Robert Fuller
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Contains 1 letter from Blodgett to Norris, newspaper clippngs of Blodgett's death notice and obituaries, Blodgett's address, and a short note written by Norris.
Contains 2 letters from Blodgett to Norris, three letters from Norris to Blodgett, Blodgett's address and a short note written by Norris.
Contains two copies of a 6 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". Norris includes updates on alumni in the service.
Contains 1 copy of a typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". Contains only pages 1 and 6 of an originally 6 page letter. Norris includes updates on alumni and Lawrenceville School.
Contains 2 copies of a 6 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville Friends" and 2 copies of a 13 page "supplement" to the letter. Pages 3 and 5 of the letter and pages 2-4 of the supplement are missing. In the letter, Norris updates recipients on Lawrenceville sports and happennings at the school, and includes updates from letters recieved from Lawrenceville alumni in service. The supplement consists of list of enlisted Lawrenceville alumni and their locations.
- Ambulance service--United States. 3
- Athletics 3
- Camp Grant (Ill.) 3
- Young Men's Christian Association 3
- Camp Hancock (Ga.) 2
- Debates and debating 2
- Fort Concho (Tex.) 2
- France 2
- Kelly Field (Tex.) 2
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology 2
- Paris (France) 2
- Plattsburgh Barracks (N.Y.) 2
- United States. Army--Aviation. 2
- United States. Navy. 2
- War work--Red Cross. 2
- Women Suffrage 2
- World War, 1914-1918--Casualties 2
- World War, 1914-1918--Censorship--United States 2
- World War, 1914-1918--United States--Public opinion 2
- Brooklyn daily eagle 1 + ∧ less