Sills, Kenneth Lander
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Contains 2 copies of a typewritten 10 page letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". The letter consists of updates from Lawrenceville alumni in the service.
Contains 2 copies of a 16 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". The letter consists of an updated "Honor Roll" (a list of Lawrenceville alumni killed while in service), Norris' thoughts about the impending end of the war, a list of Lawrenceville recipients of various war medals, updates about the lives of Lawrenceville alumni in the service, and updates about classes and teachers at the Lawrenceville School.
Contains two copies of 6 page typewritten letter from Norris to "Lawrenceville friends". Pages 3-5 are missing of both letters, and page 1 is missing from the 2nd copy. Norris writes about Lawrenceville alumni in the service and Lawrenceville sports and activities.
Contains 3 letters from Sills to Norris, 2 letters from Sills' father, a wedding invitation, Sills' address, and some notes about him written by Norris.
- Ambulance service--United States. 2
- Athletics 2
- Camp Dix (N.J.) 2
- Camp Gordon (DeKalb County, Ga.) 2
- Camp Johnston (Jacksonville, Fla.) 2
- Croix de guerre (France) 2
- France 2
- Liberty bonds 2
- Paris (France) 2
- Plattsburgh Barracks (N.Y.) 2
- Quartermasters--United States. 2
- Rheumatism 2
- United States. Army--Recruiting, enlistment, etc.--World War, 1914-1918 2
- United States. Naval Reserve 2
- World War, 1914-1918--Naval operations 2
- Acoustic localization 1
- Alumni weekend 1
- Antiaircraft shells 1
- Austria 1
- Belgium 1 + ∧ less