Lawrenceville School. Students
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
This scrapbook covers the activities of Hamill House residents from 1963-1964. A majority of materials are newspaper clippings from The Lawrence, covering athletic and club activities in which residents participated in. Additional materials include photographs on Hamill House renovations, athletic rosters, and a cover of the Lawrence documenting the assassination of President John. F. Kennedy and a memorial service held on campus.
The Clubs Collection was created by the Stephen archives to house items related to student-run clubs. The collection includes documents related to student clubs including posters, membership lists, programs, and correspondence.
This scrapbook pertains to the Woodhull House from 1955-1960. It primarily consists of photographs and newspaper clippings about Woodhull House activities and its residents. Almost all newspaper clippings are from The Lawrence. Additional materials include a football game program and full issues of The Lawrence.
This scrapbook pertains to the Woodhull House activities and its residents during the 1961-1962 school year. It includes handwritten and typed correspondence, newspaper clippings, photographs, cartoon illustrations, and birthday cards. Additional materials include a songbook, a headmaster announcement, and resident lists.
- Archival Object 4
- Collection 1
- newspaper clippings 4
- Athletics 3
- Football 3
- black-and-white photographs 3
- High school student newspapers and periodicals 2
- Swimming 2
- Woodhull House 2
- scrapbooks 2
- Baseball 1
- Basketball 1
- Buildings 1
- Education, Secondary -- United States 1
- Headmasters 1
- High school student activities 1
- High school student activities -- United States -- Drama. 1
- High school student extra-curricular activities 1
- High school students -- United States -- Social conditions. 1
- High school students -- United States -- Social life and customs. 1
- High school students -- United States -- Societies and clubs. 1
- High school students -- United States. 1 + ∧ less