Office of Counseling and Human Development Records
This collection cosists of documents created by the Office of Counseling and Human Development. The bulk of the collection consists of documents relating to prefects and letters of appreciation to Housemasters.
- 1996 - 2000
Conditions Governing Access
The records are open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
Single photocopies and digital photographs may be made for research purposes. Permission to publish materials from the collection must be requested from the Archivist. Researchers are responsible for determining any other copyright questions.
0.21 Linear Feet (1 box)
Biographical / Historical
The collection is arranged alphabetically.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The records were transferred from the Office of Counseling and Human Development to the Stephan Archives.
Appraisal has been conducted in accordance with The Lawrenceville School Stephan Archives guidelines.
The records are unprocessed.
- Education, Secondary -- United States
- High school students -- United States -- Conduct of life.
- High school students -- United States -- Social conditions.
- High school students -- United States -- Social life and customs.
- Lawrenceville (N.J.)
- Lawrenceville School -- History
- Private schools -- New Jersey -- Lawrenceville School
- Office of Counseling and Human Development Records: Finding Aid
- Description rules
- Language of description